HomeStacey wilson bus crime scene

Stacey wilson bus crime scene

Stacey wilson bus crime scene

On the night of December 17, 2015, Stacey Wilson, a young mother and then-recent graduate of Bowie State University, was fatally shot on a Baltimore city bus.

Wilson, who was 23 years old at the time of her death, stacy wilson bus crime scene had been riding the bus with her two young children when she was shot. According to reports, the gunman boarded the bus and began firing indiscriminately at Wilson and other passengers.

Although it is still unclear what motivated the assailant to shoot Wilson, her family has expressed their hope that the killing will help bring about justice for her death.

In response to Wilson’s murder, Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake announced that $10,000 would be made available for anyone who could provide information leading to the arrest and conviction of her killer. And on February 15th, 2016, an anonymous donor gave $10,000 to Crime Stoppers in an effort to help secure an arrest in this heinous crime.

What we know so far

On Wednesday, December 12, 2016 around 2:30pm, Stacey Wilson was on her bus when she was robbed. Her phone, wallet and other belongings were taken.

The bus stop where the robbery took place is in a rough part of town. The police are looking for any witnesses or anyone who may have information about the case.

If you have any information about this crime, please call the police department at (307) 777-6111.

Reactions to the Stacey wilson bus crime scene

In the wake of the Stacey wilson bus crime scene, many people are left feeling conflicted and unsure of what to think. Some feel outraged that such a heinous crime could happen in their hometown, while others are just as upset about how the investigation is proceeding.

Many bloggers have chimed in to offer their thoughts on the case, from those who believe that the perpetrator(s) will be found, to those who worry about how such a tragedy will impact the community.


Stacey Wilson’s bus crime scene is still a mystery. Police are currently investigating her death, but they have not released any new information since announcing the arrest of her husband on Monday morning. The public is anxious to learn more about what happened on that fateful day, and police continue to refuse to release any additional information. We hope that with further investigation, the truth will finally be revealed and Stacey’s family can begin to heal in peace.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Must Read